Friday 11 March 2011

Remember when Ike reminded us of the dangers of the….



Image Source


….Military/Industrial/Congressional complex?

So when this week Paul Craig Roberts was discussing the Pentagon taking down Goldman Sucks, I couldn’t help thinking about one of my favourite movies.

Now I am not going to denigrate PCR or Ike, however those who read at my three swilling sites know by now that the real power has always resided with the religioKriminals. Always has done, always will do. To paraphrase Von Clausewitz. “War is the seemless continuation of, religioKriminal, ritual and ceremony by other means”

It is the creation of nothing from the transubstantiative medium that is the high magik. Not the gunfire and sniper. Generation trumps death.

The movie I was thinking about starred one of my favourites, first H/T’d here as bar staff in Thief and then psychotrauma’d Manhunter. The movie left me thinking deep thoughts, not just about Dafoe’s girlfriend and her girlfriend heading of with the lucre at the end, but about the whole enchilada.

So read Foundations, Depopulation & the Taxpayer.


And IRS THE BIGGEST LIE AND SCAM IN WORLD HISTORY--IRS LIENS AND LEVYS. Fuck me he could only be called Rico!!!!

One of the clues that screams at us until it is red in the face is that, just as Tsarion says the truth stands solitary and unsupported, pure crime unerringly attracts further crime waves.

Then go watch To Live and Die in L.A.

Man was it really over a quarter of a century ago? Sweet.