Tuesday 10 August 2010

USSS Curtis Le May and USSS Roscoe Hillenkoetter

SunKings

I hope you enjoy.

Go check the details. The reason this is all high theatricality is that there is no ceremony. Ritual I grant you, but no ceremony.

Someone always pays for the lies they spin. Usually an innocent fuckwitz.


Notice this fucker has not opened his yap. Expert my arse. Parasite more like. Too many book deals lined up until his retirement paid for by you and me from the slowly released secret files.

If you want to see this arsehole in action go over to the Project Camelot archives( Hint you are looking for Exo politics, BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA fuck me). Talk about a collection of chimps, he’s on a recon mission of course as he has not been seen since.

When I see a fucking great antigrav warship land and ask me to go for a pint at the end of the Universe I might reconsider.

Heads up.